Course withdrawal

Tuition fees must be paid for dropped courses. A dropped course will be listed in your file with the grade “R.” 


Undergraduate Students
Graduate Students

It will be automatically moved back into your study plan and you must take it a second time. To replace it with another course, you must complete a Change of Study Plan form (.pdf).

  • Graduate course drop or withdrawal (.doc) (.pdf), version française (.doc) (.pdf)
Certificates or Short Undergraduate Programs